couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sascha Reuter <s.reu...@geek-it.de>
Subject Re: Data loss
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 18:52:31 GMT
Maybe its a good idea to send out a warning or something. My guess is that other people affected
by this problem just don't know, until they restart their instances... :-/ don't know...

Am 07.08.2010 um 20:15 schrieb Volker Mische <volker.mische@gmail.com>:

> Damine,
>
> as you found already a suspicious commit, it might not be much help. But the GeoCouch
merge with 1.0 had also some issues, the original GeoCouch not, which is based on a checkout
around beginning of March.

> Cheers,
>  Volker
>
> On 08/07/2010 08:12 PM, Damien Katz wrote:
>> SVN commit r954043 looks suspicious. Digging further.
>>
>> -Damien

was provided to the couchio guys! Running on Linux...

>>> Thanks, we're keenly interested in seeing what's going on here.
>>>
>>> Chris

we've heard lately, so I'm guessing it is a Windows issue.

(OS, Filesystem, Disk size, etc)

most of my
I have