curl http://localhost:5984 -> {"couchdb":"Welcome","version":"1.0.0"}
wow,

Congratulations to all !!

Cheers,

Dennis

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
Dennis Geurts
luminis
Software Development B.V.
K.v.k Centraal Gelderland: 09 16 28 87
+31 6 12078236
dennis.geurts@luminis.eu
www.luminis.eu

On 14 jul 2010, at 18:09, Noah Slater wrote:

On 14 Jul 2010, at 16:54, Jyoti Venkatesh wrote:

Does this link include installers for windows as well?

We do not ship official installers at the present time, but someone may care to package one and send an announcement to the list. You should be able to build CouchDB for Windows from source. Be sure to check out the proper README document. Please note that our Windows support is still nascent, so we're relying on your help to make it better. Thank you!