couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Steven.Prent...@nextgen.net
Subject Custom view parameters???
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:19:11 GMT
HI I am working on a couchDB database that has a view called
search_with_criteria (pretty self explanatory) anyway this has
functionality to add view parameters such as ?fromDate and ?toDate...I am
just trying to work out thow this all works...are these standard view API
parameters? or are you able to make your own 'custom parameters' in
couchDB? if so Where would you store these??

oh also I should mention that the key of this view is a date with format
YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss

Cheers