couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Geurts <dennis.geu...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.0 has been released
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:38:58 GMT

curl http://localhost:5984 -> {"couchdb":"Welcome","version":"1.0.0"}
wow,

Congratulations to all !!

Cheers,

Dennis

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
Dennis Geurts
luminis
Software Development B.V.
K.v.k Centraal Gelderland: 09 16 28 87
+31 6 12078236
dennis.geurts@luminis.eu
www.luminis.eu

On 14 jul 2010, at 18:09, Noah Slater wrote:

> On 14 Jul 2010, at 16:54, Jyoti Venkatesh wrote:
>
>> Does this link include installers for windows as well?
>
> We do not ship official installers at the present time, but someone may care to package
one and send an announcement to the list. You should be able to build CouchDB for Windows
from source. Be sure to check out the proper README document. Please note that our Windows
support is still nascent, so we're relying on your help to make it better. Thank you!