couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Bharat Bharat <Bharat.Bha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Building an RPM for Red Hat EL / Fedora
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 05:01:02 GMT
Just get the spec from 0.10 rpm and use 0.11 source. Copy them to your OS RPMS SOURCES and
SPECS directory and just use rpmbuild. It might be good idea to take a peak at spec etc to
make sure all dependencies are correct.

I have a 0.11 rpm built for rhel 5.5 which I can send you if you want. It should work on fedora
afaik.