couchdb-user mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <>
Subject Re: publicly replicable couch app needed
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:30:35 GMT

On Jul 12, 2010, at 7:58 AM, Ning Tan wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm giving a short presentation on CouchDB replication to my
> colleagues  and would like to demonstrate the "application is
> document" aspect. Is there any good, publicly replicable couch apps
> out there? I'd like to give it a try.
> Thanks a lot.

Here are a few:

And this one is crazy but could be made awesome with more work.

I hope others add their own to this list.

I have a "Garden" app here:

It can be a bit challenging to get design documents to replicate. (It can help to put the
target couch in admin-party. I really hope this is fixed in 1.0...)

If there are ddoc replication issues you can use `couchapp clone` and push to do it.

View raw message