couchdb-user mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to test 1.0 artefact
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 03:58:04 GMT

On Jul 7, 2010, at 8:42 PM, Zachary Zolton wrote:

> Sorry, if I wasn't clear enough earlier. (^w^) That log was captured
> while running all the tests in Futon.
>
> I'm running the test suite in Firefox 3.6.3, and the table contains
> the following after I run:
> http://friendpaste.com/4v4ryhrweSu1PRifAVBMlQ

That does look bad.

Are you sure you are running a good install of CouchDB? Just now while testing the 0.11.1
release I had a bunch of errors and it turned out I was running CouchDB 1.0 with the 0.11.1
test suite. (This can happen if you do the make install step)

But since you are running using utils/run it's probably not a version mismatch.

Did you run `make dev` before running utils/run?

The other thing to do is to clear your browser cache.

Chris