couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:19:06 GMT
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Avi Flax <avif@arc90.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 16:47, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Would it be worth trying keeping the names of those various
> technologies, but organizing them in a neater, simpler, cleaner way?
> AKA not a word cloud?

Thinking better, having only names of programming languages (Perl, Ruby,
etc) and platforms (.NET, Java, etc) might give the wrong idea that Apache
CouchDB provides libraries for all those languages and platforms.  All the
existing libraries are third party.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@apache.org