couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alux <alu...@googlemail.com>
Subject how to delete if _id="" ?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 07:47:52 GMT
Hello,

today I got a slightly funny problem. Creating a document using an update
handler, I had the hope an _id would be crated if I dont provide one
(similar to POST do the DB). This hope was in vain, so now I have one
document with _id: "". (I did only once, because the second try gave an
update conflict of course :) Futon doesn't give the possibility to open it
(because a link text of length 0 doesnt make a link in the browsers I
tested: Firefox, Opera, Crome), and I just can't imagine to curl it (curl -X
DELETE http://locahost/sofa/ should rather delete the DB, right??).

Any ideas?

Thank you a lot & kind regards

alux