couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jon Gretar Borgthorsson <jongre...@jongretar.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 10:50:30 GMT
I was just thinking about that.
I think it would be great to have something nice with the upcoming 1.0
release. Even though many of us are geeks and are used to browse some
horrible websites(like most Apache project have) I must say that having a
nice site says a lot about being *a part* of the web. Current website
reminds of the days of dialup and the console. :)