couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sivan Greenberg <si...@omniqueue.com>
Subject Re: beam CPU hog
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:46:24 GMT
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Sivan Greenberg <sivan@omniqueue.com> wrote:
> Given that, and in view of the fault tolerance CouchDB provides, does
> one need to check if a node wa brought up, and wait for all the
> changes to have been processed , or is it something more in my
> resolution code, in which I have to wait until the current chunk of
> resolutions is done?

Actually, thinking of it now- this does not make sense. This would
require dealing with the new conflicts arising while the node was done
again, like in an endless loop... (since when it has finished the
chunk, and notifies it is ready for writes again)

Maybe there's someway to know a db is in sync within a preset delta or
completely sync , and then let it be used for reads and writes of
sessions ?

-Sivan