couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Steven Prentice <steven.prentice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will include_docs still work when querying a list (couch 0.10.0)?
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 00:39:48 GMT
Can you please provide some explanation? because for me it is not working.
My view function outputs some JSON relating to the values in the view using
toJSON, when I request the list/view all I get is the JSON from the list
function and not the entire document(s)...regardless of include_docs being
true or false.