couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Barnes <mrtr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content type response
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 02:52:52 GMT
For what its worth, I have found JSONView to be a useful Firefox extension -
it adds accepts:application/json to the request headers, and any json
content is properly formatted and displayed in the window.

-Patrick

On 04/07/2010 2:03 AM, "J Chris Anderson" <jchris@gmail.com> wrote:

On Jul 3, 2010, at 7:45 AM, Paulo Edgar Castro wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> Is there a reason why I'm b...
We set content type to text/plain by default b/c otherwise browsers will
automatically download the json file instead of displaying it. this is just
a convenience and can be overridden using an Accept header with
application/json in it.