couchdb-user mailing list archives

From John Wood <j...@interactivemediums.com>
Subject Re: CouchRest and Pagination
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:47:46 GMT
Hi,

CouchRest has built-in support for pagination.  See
http://wiki.github.com/couchrest/couchrest/couchrestextendeddocument (bottom
of the page) for details.  There is also a blog post at
http://www.opensourcery.co.za/2010/02/08/paginating-documents-with-couchrest-and-will_paginate/that
describes how to team up the pagination support in CouchRest with the
will_paginate gem.

Hope this helps.

John

--