couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 04:21:46 GMT
I think the first image is the best but should also have a <----------> line
as well.

But I don't think it should be the front page image, we should really have a
page specifically about replication.

That page could also link to the other related projects that tell the great
replication story (DesktopCouch, Android CouchDB, IDBCouch) all of which
aren't actually part of the Apache CouchDB code base at this time.

-Mikeal