couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Loshkarev <elf2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using CouchDB for storing binary files
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:23:33 GMT
I have database with small .ogg-files (about 20-80kb each). Every document
consists of 1-5 attachments. There are about 2.6M documents in database.
Total size is ~60GB. I have no problems with scalability from 1k to 1m of
such documents. CouchDB is still up and running find (with about ~0% of
everage cpu load).

--
Best regards