couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom / Global view functions?
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:57:58 GMT
We also support commonjs modules which I would now consider the "preferred"
way to do this. Macros were nice but required tooling, now modules are baked
in to the view server. You can also load these modules in jquery.couch.js in
the browser as well.

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CommonJS_Modules

-Mikeal