couchdb-user mailing list archives

From afters <afters.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a non-responsive couch
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 13:21:52 GMT
On 9 July 2010 15:59, Fidel Viegas <fidel.viegas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just follow the instructions found in
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Ubuntu

Thanks, but I'm quite familiar with this page, and I've installed couch
several times on a normal Ubuntu (not a minimal one, like I'm trying now).

I suspect the solution may be trivial, as the installation completed and
couch actually runs without crashing.

If someone could point me to ways to detect what it's trying to do but
failing, that would be great. I know nothing about erlang, but if I must
debug, I'll learn how.