couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sivan Greenberg <si...@omniqueue.com>
Subject Re: Installing 1.0 or sticking with .10
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:18:04 GMT
Hi!

I would say at least upgrade to 0.11.1 if you don't want 1.0.0,
although from what I understood 1.0.0 is recommended. 0.11.1 has
substantial improvements over 0.10 that would make your life easier in
development and production. (for example, the Admin Party).

For a list of changes and improvements, consult:
http://couchdb.apache.org/downloads.html

Hope that helps,

Sivan