couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Yue Chuan Lim <shasder...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: windows - hard crash
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:37:19 GMT
Thanks J Chris :)

I hit the bug tracker before I did my post, couldn't find anything remotely
similar. Other then the crash at design_documents all other tests work just
fine, no permission errors whatsoever. Loaded up a database with 750k
documents and have been running some performance tests for my intended
dataset vis PostgreSQL and the database appears to purr along just fine.

Should I raise a issue on the bug tracker and are there any steps I can take
to isolate the problem and/or work around it?

Thanks
Yue Chuan