couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:26:26 GMT
We can't get every part of the CouchDB story in to a graphic on the front
page without it just being super confusing.

I think the best that we can hope for is something that makes it obvious
that CouchDB isn't our typical database and is going to talk directly to
your browser or language or device.

Maybe one of the top level links should just be "replication" and have a
details description along with a good graphic because. I think replication
is more important than a "road map" link to a JIRA thing we don't actually
use to track our road map :)

Also, add "Mobile Phone" fairly large to the tag cloud for this front page
graphic.

-Mikeal