couchdb-user mailing list archives

From payam yousefi <payam.youse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to delete a user
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:47:06 GMT
Hello Mickael
This exception come from _user database  'validate_doc_update' (located at
"_users/_design/_auth"), this validations check always call before
committing any change .

you get exception at this part of validations check :*
if ((oldDoc || newDoc).type != 'user') {
             throw({forbidden : 'doc.type must be user'});
}*
maybe you just need to set "type : user  " in your user document before try
to remove.

Regards,
Payam.