couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kenneth Tyler <...@8thfold.com>
Subject Re: HTML Entities in views in Futon on 0.11.0
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:29:57 GMT
AJ,
I think its a problem with the editor itself... i just copy the text
out into some other editor to edit it and copy it back when i'm done.

you could look at couchapp, that let you edit your views as separate
files, in your favorite text editor, and push them into yourdatabase
for you when you're done

ken tyler