couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject Re: Jcouchdb querylist()
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:03:07 GMT
Steven Prentice wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone is familiar with jcouchdb? in particular the
> querylist function? I am attempting to use this to retrieve a json object.
> when I cURL my list function it works fine but it does not want to work from
> java =S. however when I am using java I debug using webfetch which is like
> the windows version of cURL, any ideas

I guess you mean [0]? This method returns a Response [1] object and this object has several
getContent* methods to retrieve the content in various forms. Since a list function can return
pretty much any type of output, you'll need to do some work yourself to transform this into
a JSON object.

Nils.

[0] http://fforw.de/static/jcouchdb-javadoc/org/jcouchdb/db/Database.html#queryList(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20org.jcouchdb.db.Options)
[1] http://fforw.de/static/jcouchdb-javadoc/org/jcouchdb/db/Response.html