couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.0 has been released
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:09:14 GMT

On 14 Jul 2010, at 16:54, Jyoti Venkatesh wrote:

> Does this link include installers for windows as well?

We do not ship official installers at the present time, but someone may care to package one
and send an announcement to the list. You should be able to build CouchDB for Windows from
source. Be sure to check out the proper README document. Please note that our Windows support
is still nascent, so we're relying on your help to make it better. Thank you!