couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Anderson <m...@opscode.com>
Subject Re: Need help diagnosing couchdb view 404s
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:58:55 GMT

On 7/14/10 5:51 PM, J Chris Anderson wrote:

> On Jul 14, 2010, at 5:42 PM, Mark Anderson wrote:
>
>> Running curl
>> % curl
>> 'localhost:5984//authorization/_design/objects/_view/by_type?limit=0'
>
> are the double slashes after 5984 intentional? does removing them help?
Accidental, but removing them doesn't affect the result.
> this could be an issue with being able to open another file-descriptor?
It seems unlikely, since there are only 25 fd open, and the limit is
65535, and the operating system has plenty available.

I should mention that there are no erlang stack traces in the log. If
there were problems opening a fd wouldn't that throw an error in erlang?