couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Barnes <>
Subject Couchdb and OpenSolaris
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 07:08:04 GMT
We need couchdb 0.11 installed onto a Solaris 10 server. Has anyone
written a more recent guide for installing couchdb on Solaris than the
Joyent 0.8.1 guide?

My colleague built couchdb 0.11 and succeeded in getting past the issue, to the futon
management screen.

So far we've encountered two show-stopping issues:

- When trying to create a new user via futon, the action fails, and the
error shown is
Signup error: {gen_server,call, [couch_query_servers,
{get_proc,{doc,<<"_design/_auth">>, {1, ..............(goes on for a
long time, includes the _user db validate_doc_update function text)

- Most of the tests don't work, including the 'basics' test - the status
changes to 'running', but the test never completes.

Happy to help with chasing these things up, but not sure where to start.
-Patrick Barnes

View raw message