couchdb-user mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Job working with CouchDB in Bristol, UK
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:32:56 GMT

On Jul 26, 2010, at 11:28 AM, John wrote:

> For the record - I already put a request in to couch.io for some consulting, via the
web form,  but I didn't get a response yet.

> Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread but whilst it's on peoples minds.........

Sorry about that -- I'll make sure we ACK the folks in the pool, so you at least know what's
going on. Our partner manager is on much deserved vacation right now but I'll get the message
through.

Chris

> John
>
> On 26 Jul 2010, at 19:13, J Chris Anderson wrote:

>>> Until the job market for CouchDB really starts to take off, I am +1 on posting
jobs to the mailing lists.

>> +1 keep em coming.
>>
>> Also, at the risk of piling it on, Couchio has a lot of consulting opportunities
come our way, which we don't have time to handle. So if you have CouchDB chops (or a consulting
practice and you are a quick learner) please let us know and we'll start sending jobs your
way: