couchdb-user mailing list archives

From John <john.logs...@netdev.co.uk>
Subject Re: Job working with CouchDB in Bristol, UK
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:28:17 GMT
For the record - I already put a request in to couch.io for some consulting, via the web form,
 but I didn't get a response yet.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread but whilst it's on peoples minds.........

John

On 26 Jul 2010, at 19:13, J Chris Anderson wrote:

> On Jul 26, 2010, at 10:36 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
>

>> On 26 Jul 2010, at 18:34, Simon Metson wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for the slightly spammy nature of this email.
>>
>> Until the job market for CouchDB really starts to take off, I am +1 on posting jobs
to the mailing lists.

> +1 keep em coming.
>
> Also, at the risk of piling it on, Couchio has a lot of consulting opportunities come
our way, which we don't have time to handle. So if you have CouchDB chops (or a consulting
practice and you are a quick learner) please let us know and we'll start sending jobs your
way: