couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bloggs <helpmeco...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject My first few days of using couchdb
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:18:28 GMT
I have been impressed with couchdb so far but I have now hit the first problem
that I cannot see how to resolve easily.

I have a few test documents with a photo attached to each. I want to tag these
photos so I have a field called tags. This tag field may contain 1 or many tags.

For example:-

[ "holiday","camping"]
or
["holiday","skiing"]

I can easily create a view that allows me to search the tags with ?key="holiday"
however I cannot work out how to select photos which contains both tag1 and
tag2.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Regards

Robin