couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy <virtuala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building an RPM for Red Hat EL / Fedora
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 05:33:43 GMT
I saw the spec file in 0.10 but wasnt sure on the steps needed to build an rpm from that (guess
I need to RTFM on rpmbuild).

But your rpm would be a huge help as I believe I should be able to unpack and tinker with
it until I get it down.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2010, at 11:01 PM, Bharat Bharat <Bharat.Bharat@citrix.com> wrote:

> Just get the spec from 0.10 rpm and use 0.11 source. Copy them to your OS RPMS SOURCES
and SPECS directory and just use rpmbuild. It might be good idea to take a peak at spec etc
to make sure all dependencies are correct.