couchdb-user mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@couch.io>
Subject Re: list function output
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:22:26 GMT

On Jul 22, 2010, at 8:33 AM, Jyoti Venkatesh wrote:

> I have 3 documents in my database, a view and a list function. The list function shows
the consolidated output from all 3 documents as expected.
> But when i update the document, the output from list function is not updated.
> I added a new document but the list function output is not showing the new document.
>
> Any idea..where i am going wrong?

This sounds like it should work. Maybe shareing code would help.

If you query the view (without the list part of the URL) do you get updated data as you'd
expect?

Chris

> Regards
>
> DISCLAIMER
>
> The content of this email and any attachments ('email') is confidential, may be privileged,
subject to copyright and may be read and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify us by return email or telephone and erase all copies
and do not disclose the email or any part of it to any person. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure, or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost
or destroyed as a result of the transmission process. The sender, therefore, does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or delay in transmission as a result of this
mail.  We monitor email communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes
and to protect our clients, employees and business. Opinions, conclusions, and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its
affiliate(s) shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Technologies Ltd.
or its affiliate(s).