couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Steven.Prent...@nextgen.net
Subject Re: Map function with regular expression
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 22:39:53 GMT
I am not getting any results at all, will try your suggestions :)

From:
Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com>
To:
user@couchdb.apache.org
Date:
01/06/2010 07:06 PM
Re: Map function with regular expression

Hey Steven,

I have not tested your code, but what seems to be the problem? are you
getting errors or simply not the output you anticipated?

Some hints though:
- you can use log() to emit messages to couchdb's logfile
- you should always use guards (like if (doc.Stores) { ... }) otherwise
you can easily get nasty bugs
- you can use the js console command to test your code