couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr search?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:53:55 GMT
couchdb-lucene does not currently incorporate any of the geo-
extensions, but it comes up enough that it's something I wanted to
look into for 0.6.

Solr has lots of extra features over lucene but is, I think, quite
hard to set up right.

Finally, I would use the _changes feed to keep your external index
synchronized and avoid the update_notification approach.

B.