couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couch lucene
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:36:56 GMT
Robert,

thanks, I am looking at the examples in your code. So

var ret=new Document(); ret.add(parseInt(\"12.5\"), {type:\"int\",
field:\"num\"});

I still don't see why you need the document object, why not just a
JSON structure?

'new Document()' does cause a problem in SpiderMonkey for me when I am
calling it from clucene but I will try to get it to work.

Norman