couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Francesco Mazzoli <e.imho...@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:31:09 GMT
This may be a simple question but I couldn't find a solution by myself.
I am coding a web application with pylons (pylonshq.com) and couchdb,
and I've stumbled upon a problem.
It's a blog, and I assign a slug to every article. I get the slug from
a get parameter in the address.
I would like, from that article, to get the next and the previous one.
I am using sequential uuids, and I've got this view slug_by_time that
returns the docs slugs with the ids as keys. In this way they are
ordered by time of creation.
The problem is that, having one id, I can't get the previous and next
element. My idea was simply to use the current id as startkey to find
the next one end endkey to find the previous one, but I get weird
results.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
-- Francesco