couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clucene and couchdb
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 10:21:21 GMT
The concurrency fix was simple. I had forgotten that QueryParser was
not thread-safe and had allowed multiple threads to access the same
instance concurrently. ApacheBench now confirms that concurrent
searching works as expected.

You couldn't trigger these problems via the Python script, since that
serializes all requests, but my main motivation for moving
couchdb-lucene onto its own port in 0.5 was to allow direct,
concurrent querying.

B.