couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couch lucene
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:49:59 GMT
I guess you could force the developer to return a JSON object with all
those settings in them. For me, it made more sense to let them
programmatically build an object. It also eliminated the expensive
object-to-JSON conversion in previous versions.

You are under no obligation to follow the couchdb-lucene programming
model. That's my invention, not CouchDB's. Do whatever makes sense for
your project.

B.