couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Moritz Post <>
Subject Monitoring Replication
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:32:43 GMT
Hi List

my last mail was marked to have been rejected so i resend it again. hope
that it will get through this time. if the first one has been received.
sorry for the inconvenience.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Moritz Post <>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Subject: Monitoring Replication

Hi Couchos

We are developing a replication scenario where several hundred megabyte of
data have to replicated over the internet. Therefore the process takes some
time. Is there any convenient way to monitor the replication process to
provide a progress indication to the user?

We are using filtered replication so would it be feasible to periodically
query the replication target to determine what documents have already been