couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Rob Dean <robjdean...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Supporting Couch on RedHat
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:43:07 GMT
I'm arriving late on a project where there is a current proposal to use CouchDB. Although this
is OK from a functionality perspective, the team have discovered that their RedHat EL 5.3
servers won't build CouchDb 0.11.

However, while I'm currently awaiting access to the servers myself, has any progress been
made on building the RPMs for RH5 (5.3 preferably but the thread at http://couchdb.markmail.org/thread/t5utbptnndkkj6sg
implied 5.5 was possible but only if the lib refs are broken)?

Currently this rather limits the likelihood that we can use CouchDB in this
environment which would be a big shame. Trying to get some good news for the project manager.
Tx,
Rob D.