couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Eric Casteleijn <eric.castele...@canonical.com>
Subject CouchDB London meetup July 1st (yes it moved again, I suck)
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:50:55 GMT
[bcc-ing everyone who expressed an interest, so you might get this twice.]

Ok, I've had to move the meetup yet again, because tuesday night turns
out to be booked for a Canonical event.

So, I propose we meet Thursday, July 1st, at 8pm at the Porterhouse in
Covent Garden:

http://www.porterhousebrewco.com/coventgarden.html
21-22 Maiden Lane
London WC2E 7NA, United Kingdom
020 7379 7917

We'll probably be having dinner there around 7pm, and if you want to
join us, please make your own reservations. I'll try and not forget to
wear an Ubuntu hat or something, but I'm sure you can pick out the geeks
anyway ;)

I hope everyone who confirmed can still make it. If not, feel free to
rebel, and have your own couch meetup without me, I deserve no less.

--
eric casteleijn
https://code.launchpad.net/~thisfred