couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hicks <silent_vende...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Best views performance
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 15:35:40 GMT

That does help. I am looking for low client side access times and quick updating of the indexes
as in many cases there will be many rapid-fire changes to certain documents and I need the
index to be as up to date as possible. All The other concerns, while always important to keep
in mind, are lower priority for me for this project. I think going the same route as you did
is best, break everything down into really small bits and only grab the specific data needed
from a smaller index. Thanks for the reply Simon.
Chris Hicks