couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: _changes/Filter detecting new documents
Date Sat, 29 May 2010 06:28:08 GMT
I'm not sure that this is working properly, when replication is involved. As far as I understood
the _changes API it is only guaranteed to get the latest change to a document, not every single
one. When replication is involved it is possible to miss a newly created document and only
see an updated one (first part of the MVCC token >1), when it's being replicated to the
node where the _changes feed is consumed from.