couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Proxied CouchDB breaks continuous _changes
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 18:57:36 GMT
Halp!

I've developed an Evently application that I want to be available on
port 80. So, at the suggestion of the mailing list I'm proxying port
80 to CouchDB via nginx.

Unfortunately, the when requesting _changes?feed=continuous via port
80, the server doesn't respond with anything and times out. Everything
else in the app seems to work fine (i.e. CRUD operations and
authentication). Trying the same continuous changes query on port 5984
works just fine.

Hopefully, someone with more awesomeness than I can tell me some nginx
twiddly knobs to try out.

Thanks guys,

Zach

P.S. Here's my nginx.conf: http://www.friendpaste.com/NvXZVgIT8c97DpMeN7e6b