couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxied CouchDB breaks continuous _changes
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 15:31:33 GMT
@Sebastian that's correct. I am however using this configuration and
everything seem to be working fine for me. As always, YMMV...

Is having "proxy_buffering off;" for all paths really a bad thing? I
think you'd want that behavior, for instance, when send()'ing
individual chunks from a _list function—you wouldn't the proxy to
buffer those for a large query result.

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Sebastian Cohnen
<sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I don't know nginx at all, but your update to the wiki:
>
> location / {
>                proxy_pass http://localhost:5984;
>                proxy_redirect off;
>                proxy_buffering off;
>                proxy_set_header Host $host;
>                proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
>                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
>        }
>
> does not seem to do benoits "proxy_buffering off; on _changes path" but rather for all
pathes? pls ignore me, when I'm wrong :)