couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: _changes/Filter detecting new documents
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 15:54:33 GMT
I was just thinking on this problem the other day....

The only thing I can think of is looking at the _rev of the document.
Unfortunately, the format of the _rev has changed in the past, and it
may change in the future. So I think we're supposed to treat it as an
opaque token.

Hmm... Hopefully someone else has a better solution.

--Zach