couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mahendra Kariya <mahendrakar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error calling external process
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 10:16:56 GMT
Thanks a lot. The typo was the actual error.

The external application is now running. But I am getting an error, bad
return value. I have attached the output alongwith my python source.

I would also like to know some library through which it is easy to handle
JSON requests and responses in C. Basically I have to check the JSON request
for a *ready* flag in my external application (which will be in C), do some
processing, and send a JSON response with a *successful* flag.

Regards.