couchdb-user mailing list archives

From mario dcunha <mario_dcu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Literature Survey
Date Sat, 29 May 2010 14:11:19 GMT
Hi. My team is working on a project with the following details:

- Backend is CouchDB
- The user enters his login details and retrieves data from the databse.
- flex is used for front end

its a college department manager and the actors in the system are student, faculty and the
admin. I want to get information about other projects on the same lines with couchDB as the
back end... this is required for my literature survey on the project.

Plese let me know of such projects. You can also give me links where I can find more on this....

Thank you,

Regards
Mario Dcunha