couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Kirchgessner <martin.kirchgess...@orego.fr>
Subject Re: Connect to flex
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 07:28:45 GMT
Le 17 mai 10 à 21:06, Daniel Gagne a écrit :

> Unfortunately FLEX doesn't give you all the http verbs, it only
> gives you
> post & get.  If you want to just interact directly setup a blazeds
> backend
> and then send the requests through that as a proxy.
> http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/blazeds/BlazeDS/
>
> Agreed, There really is no need for a php middle layer

I know it's a bit off-topic and a never-ending debate, but I'm still
conviced we always need a "business tier", even with CouchDB.

I already tried to plug an AIR app directly in CouchDB, indeed it
works.  From what I've read about 0.11 features I consider that
security and authentication is OK.
But what about basic features, like sending registration e-mails to my
app's users?

Martin