couchdb-user mailing list archives

From mario dcunha <mario_dcu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connect to flex
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 10:33:13 GMT
yaay! it works finally! but I wanna know whether we can send JSON scripts through the HTTP
Requests... for example curl -d command...

________________________________
From: Martin Kirchgessner <martin.kirchgessner@orego.fr>
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Mon, 17 May, 2010 3:34:09 PM
Subject: Re: Connect to flex

Le 16 mai 10 à 20:51, Nils Breunese a écrit :

> If you don't know how to do HTTP requests from Flex I guess you should consult the Flex
documentation or ask the Flex community.

You can use the usual URLRequest object. It can only make GET and POST requests and does not
return HTTP error codes, but it's still a good and easy start.

ActionScript's library does not provide JSON encoding/decoding  - see http://code.google.com/p/as3corelib/
instead.

Hope this helps,

Martin